More Shameless Self -Promotion

A couple of nice pieces were published this week:

1. A blogger from Canada interviewed me for her blog. She's got a very nice style and here's the link: http://thebeautifulshelter.blogspot.com/2011/03/designer-profile-interview-with-alecia.html

2. The Nick and Wendy Brown home was FINALLY published - it is such a great home and they are just about the MOST photogenic family ever - I could never understand why the big deal national mags didn't jump on this story. I was once told it was "too quiet". I've decided to take that as a compliment.

Oops! I just learned that you have to pay to have access to Metro Home! well, aren't they cutting edge?

Okay - I'll look for photos and upload for you soon! For now...enjoy the blog from Canada.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on a lovely article in Metro Home Alecia! Love your work at the Brown's home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts