Micro-View

So, it is so rare that I have time to think....reflect...observe....but I have that here. Today, instead of seeing Oregon in a "MACRO" big picture kind of way, I took some time to see the "MICRO" and the beauty of the forces of life and the universe are really quite amazing. I went out this morning with my camera just to "see" into the world in which I am living these few days. Here are a few of the things I saw today. With emphasis on the seeing of it all.

So, as I walked through the little path to the beach, instead of seeing the whole macro path, I looked at each and every flower that was on the path to the beach. And this is what I saw....

And, in the end...the thesis of this post is what a spectacle of beauty, life and miracle this world is.

All of these flowers are on one short little path to the beach.































Below, what I "saw" on the beach.....and oh so my color palette!








































Comments

Popular Posts