Scenes from my Life and Work






Hmmm...I have that angle thing goin' don't I? My beloved incense bowl.




Orchids: proof there is a god.


It is very, very gray and rather cold here in Minneapolis. That time of year when life forces seem to withdraw; not just withdraw from the plants and trees, but from my own heart. But the consequence of that is spending more time at home curled on the sofa or tucked in bed with a book or magazine or my writing. My European magazines always inspire me and one of the things I have been thinking about is this: I am practicing how I see the everyday things around me. When seen as object, up close and apart from its setting, the everyday thing can be incredibly interesting and beautiful. Here is what I have seen in the last two days.

Comments

Popular Posts