I feel really bad about this but I can't write right now.

I'm doing something like burnout - fried - overwhelmed and since I think that is one of my M.O.s I'm working on changing that pattern. Dr. Hafner is a big help with his needles and his wise counsel.

A little meditation - or probably better called "muddletation" for me. It is not so easy to quiet a mind, is it?

Exercise - which now sounds like just one more thing on my to do list.

Putting one foot in front of the other instead of tripping all over my self and sometimes others. (Ask Isabelle - :-)

And laughing again. I'm not laughing so much.

Lee thinks its grief. Okay.

But I miss feeling like writing.

I'll be back. I promise.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry about your loss. One day at at time, one step at at time, sometimes one breath at a time.

    Take your time, we'll be here when you come back.

    P.S. You're right about the Botox.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts