Cafe Sabarsky - 5th Avenue at 86th

My new favorite romantic spot in NYC!

http://www.neuegalerie.org/cafes/sabarsky

Located in the Neue Gallerie (just written about in the NY Times this week) is tucked a romantic little restaurant specializing in Viennese cuisine. Lee took me there this week and it couldn't have been a nicer surprise on a Wednesday afternoon between unpacking, grocery shopping and getting ready for a Thursday meeting with a client. It is on 5th Avenue at 86th street (so only a 6 block walk for us.)

Here's a shot of my crab / avocado salad and the lovely interior:


Comments

  1. I ran across your blog using "next blog". I don't usually add blogs or comment on blogs that I run across this way- but yours is different. I have appreciated reading about your interests. You're a very good writer. I find myself straddling that time in life where I have grown children yet still have some at home. I find myself wondering what life will be like for me when they are all adults. Thanks for sharing your experiences. D. Savage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts