Weekend in NY

Not feeling so wordy lately - plenty to talk about in therapy! And plenty of writing to do during the day. But, I am moved daily by the city around me - and more than in just a visual way. It is a feeling. I love it here. Just some images from the weekend.

xo


Our favorite new activity. Sitting on the steps of the Metropolitan. For me, it is almost like sitting in front of a fire or on a beach - crazy, no? My mind just gets soft. In a good way.


This is the "gnome house" Lee's 2nd graders built beneath a Tamarack pine tree in Central Park. The sticks in front spelled out the word "Welcome" before they were displaced.


The shrimp at Citerella. As if it were off the dock in Charleston. So sweet. Great price! $9.99 pound.


Signs of early summer on our table.


Friday night dinner. How good life is!

Comments

Popular Posts