Little Changes make a Difference

I had to take some photos of my apartment in MSP today for someone who might want to rent it for a week or two.  Once they landed in my iphoto, I noticed how simply things have changed, but that little changes make a difference. Here are the images with notes.

Here, I added the chinese garden stool - really just bought it thinking a client would like it - it is so practical and affordable! It only worked once I re-hung the photos with the white matting. Before that, the stool was too white for the room, but now I think it adds a modern touch. they come in multiple colors. Also am happy with the dried hydrangeas in something that resembles Christmas colors! Maintenance free, too!


There is nothing I like better than books as accessory. I also like a 20" square pillow with a smaller kidney pillow (13 x 20) on top of it - not standing at attention like soldiers!

What a simple thing  - a spray of orchid.

....or branches. These have lasted over a month!

The good bones of our apartment filled with lots of vintage and yes, some Room & Board.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this insight. I live in a flat, there isn't much storage and I'm constantly looking for ways to make practical use of the space but also to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

    I like what you did with the stool and the photo mounts and a few weeks ago I was studying hydrangea in the same colour, I never knew you could dry them out! I'm going to look out for one to use as a ceterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome,beautiful setting its like heaven on earth wow amazing:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts