The Selby - online mag a client told me about - it rocks!

Alexandre Herchcovitch in his Sao Paolo apartment. 




It's not that often that I find a new online resource that seems to feature really unique interiors. I'm a little more than ho-hum about most of them - now they seem more like online shopping guides. After lamenting the long-gone NEST with a client a few days ago, he suggested a new site and then sent it to me:  The Selby. And it is fantastic. Sort of a hipster World of Interiors or slightly less raunchy (I think?) NEST.

Either way, it features PERSONAL style, not trumped up retail catalogs of style. Here's the link and a few images from one of the places I found I liked immediately. The home of fashion designer Alexandre Herchcovitch at home in Sao Paolo.

What a treat!

Here's a link: The Selby

Comments

Popular Posts