Never a Disappointment


Antique ikats and woven pillows from John Robshaw.


ABC - Throw for $95.00 = hand dyed. They are just beautiful.


John Robshaw collection: They are using his woodblocks on paper! Brilliant. $350 per piece or $850 framed. If you live in Minneapolis, buy the print and have Jim Ross frame it at Ross Frame for a lot less than $500. These are quite large - maybe 40 x 30. A lot of bang for the buck.


Alpaca crocheted throw. I think around $265? So soft and warm and big!


Phillipe Starck's newest chair. It reminds me of a Pac Man. Super comfy.

I had some shopping to do for clients yesterday. I was specifically shopping for those final special things that pull a room together - that announces that someone actually lives there. The throw over the sofa - the feather pillows to sink into, the crazy, but specially little chair in the corner. So, I started at ABC because it never disappoints. It is the most sensual place; I shop with both my hands and eyes I find - touching, touching, touching - especially on the 3rd floor - the linen floor.

Here are a few things I found. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Ahhhh, ABC, a place i have read about repeatedly over many years, but never visited. It is as wonderful as I had imagined. Thanks so much for sharing!!! mnr.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts