The magic of New York's Design District


There is a kind of opulence here. Luxurious finishes only possible with age.
Amy Perlin in the Interior Design Building on East 61st.


The top of the Italian walnut table.

Today I headed to the Design District with a specific list. One of the things I was looking for is an old table for a client - like a farm table. But, I always keep in mind my other clients while I shop for one, in particular. First stop? Amy Perlin Antiques on East 61st Street. She had just received a container from Europe according to the email I got this morning. So I walk in and see a beautiful marquetry table - just yummy, the finish. I need a center table for another client, so I snap a shot.

Only after I uploaded it tonight did I realize what a beautiful shot this is of the collections that you find at Amy Perlin.

Comments

Popular Posts