Random New York Moments


The view out of Writing Room B at the New York Society Library.
I love this place!


Decorations at the Holiday Fair at the Rudolf Steiner Waldorf School


The bags of bread just dropped off at EAT on Madison. Where I buy my croissants.


Anna and I found this spot today. Only in NY.


The rows of buttons....

Here are a few random New York moments from the past few days. I'm in heaven. Between the chocolate from Vosges, the conversations with Lee with wine and good food and sometimes just coffee, writing in Writing Room B at the New York Society Library, working / shopping for clients with Anna today, and the croissants from EAT...it is sometimes just so good, I cannot quite contain all my happiness. Only the mice that inhabit my apartment are a problem.

Comments

Popular Posts