Queen of Pizza

My sister, Holly is, actually, the best cook I know. I have 2 other friends who are such close seconds that it is impossible to quantify the difference. But I'm sure Holly has an edge for me in the contest as we grew up with some familial advantage around taste and flavor - the amount of salt, fat, etc that makes for a divine dish.

So,I want to post a photo of the pizzas she made us for dinner last night at her home. The prize is the dough - which she has developed and is magnificent. She will be selling it and she's available for pizza parties! Let me know if you are interested. She's just launching the dough biz. I've run out of time to add more...but let me know if you want to know more about her dough. It is amazing! And great in any traditional oven.

Holly's pizzas from top left: 1. Chicken with onion, red pepper goat cheese and arugula.  2. Broder's homemade sausage, red sauce and purple onion with mozzarella.  3. White pizza with guanciale from Broders.
I ate, like, six pieces!

Comments

Popular Posts