Run, Don't Walk for Broder's Gnocchi with Sage Butter



I caught the bug that Lee had this past week so just planted here on the sofa surrounded by magazines and books and kleenex. I told Lee I couldn't possibly cook, so what to do? Well, when you live at 51st and Russell in Minneapolis, there is really only one answer to that question. Broder's Deli. So, we checked out the special and ordered some favorites. I have never had their gnocchi. But....I want to say it is some of the very best I've ever had. As good as the gnocchi at Union Square Cafe in NYC, which I personally think is the best food I've had in NY. And, this is definitely better than the gnocchi in Florence at Quattro Leoni.

Bravo, Thomas - or whoever is at the helm on this one!

I almost feel like I could drink another glass of vino - this savory, buttery dish just cheered me right up.

Comments

Popular Posts